EPHEDRINE 12ct Blister Pack 12.5mg - Fast Acting Asthma Treatment
Proof of identification is required to order this product.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this product. If you attempt to order more; your order will be canceled. Federal regulations require that you fax in your drivers license with your current address. We can only ship Ephedrine Plus to the address on your license.
WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY or TO THE STATES OF OKLAHOMA, ARKANSAS, KANSAS, NEW MEXICO, NEBRASKA, , and OREGON to ANY APO or FPO address! ANY ORDERS TO THESE STATES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
Steps To Take Once You Place Your Ephed Ephedrine Order
- Returning Ephedrine customers DO NOT need to do this, just place your order and it will be shipped.
- 1st ephedrine customers, place your order by adding ephedrine order to the shopping cart and following the checkout process.
- Once the order is complete you can fill out the First Time Ephedrine Buyer Form online at http://shop.liveleantoday.com/forms | You can also upload a picture of your gov. issued photo ID on that page as well.
- You will also see a link to download the form once you check out. If you do not fill the form out online you can download it and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your gov. issued ID.
- Your order will ship once we have received your form and ID and your order will be updated by email
DEA Restrictions: Limit of 12 packs of Ephed per order, with a limit of 30 packs of Ephed in a 30 day period. Each pack contains 24 tablets. Orders over this limits will be corrected to abide by DEA restrictions.EPHEDRINE Plus - Fast Acting Asthma Treatment
Ephedrine is the bronchodilator expectorant and is usually taken for the provisional respite of shortness of breathing, congestion in the chest and wheezing because of bronchial asthma.
Ephedrine helps relaxing mucus and lean bronchial secretions that drain bronchial tubes for making cough more creative.
We have some of the last ephedrine supplements left on the American Market!
Expectorant and Bronchodilator
* You may order as many as 24 - 12 count boxes. Not to exceed 48 - 12 count boxes in a 30 day period.
* Drivers License or government issued ID is required to complete purchase.
* Ephedrine and Pseudo Ephedrine products may not be ordered together at the same time.
* The information provided in this website is based on the latest information reported to us, but it does not come with a guarantee of accuracy and it may change from time to time. The laws of the various states and local municipalities differ in many ways, so anyone involved in the possession, sale or use of these products should make their own determination as to whether their conduct is lawful in the state(s) and local municipalities where their activity takes place - preferably with the help of a qualified attorney.
FDA Regulations: These new regulations are complex, and although we have done our best to explain it clearly, we cannot guarantee our explanation or that the law will not change again or that we have presented everything you need to know for your particular situation. We are now required by LAW to get a copy of your driver’s license before we can sell to you. The only address we can ship to is the one on your drivers license.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not in any way intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Ephedrine Indications: For the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and wheezing due to bronchial asthma. Helps loosen mucus (phlegm) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.
Ephedrine Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 (one) tablet every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 4 (four) tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Ephedrine Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 12
Ephedrine Hydrochloride 12.5mg..........Bronchodilator
Colloidal silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium steatate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Providone, Pregelatinized corn starch, Stearic acid.
If your physician diagnoses you to be suffering from the Asthma problem, you should not take this preparation. Also the patients of heart diseases, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, diabetes, urinary related problems resulted from the enlarged prostate glands should not take this supplement without consulting the physician. If the patient is hospitalized for the treatment of asthma, or any other prolonged illness should discontinue this diet plan immediately.
Some of the patients may experience persistent headaches, higher body temperatures, uneasiness, tired feelings, sleeplessness, nervousness, tremor feelings, nausea or loss of appetite. If any of above symptoms continues for more than one week then you must refer the doctor. The patients of chronic coughs accompanied by exorbitant mucus or phlegm or in case of its errant overdose should not miss out to seek quick medical assistance. This drug may prove to be hazardous if taken along with the treatment course of any other prescription or scheduled drugs or formulations, hence please seek medical professional’s advice before adopting such dietary plans. Now last but not the least, please keep all medicines out of reach of the children.
In case the patient is under treatment course of prescription of Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibitor better known as MAOI which are the drugs for depression, psychic or emotional disorders and for Parkinson disease or just a couple of weeks after the MAOI course cease. Consulting the doctor for ascertaining the contents of the prescription drugs you intake will help you avoid any unwanted serious consequences. Protect this formulation from the moisturized climate and store it fewer than 30 degrees Centigrade or 86 degrees of Fahrenheit.
• Do not use this product unless a diagnosis of asthma has been made by a physician.
• Do not use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostrate gland unless directed by a physician.
• Do not use this product if you have been hospitalized for asthma or if you are taking any prescription drug for asthma, unless directed by a physician.
• Do not continue to use this product, but seek medical assistance immediately if symptoms are not relieved within 1 hour or become worse.
• Some users of this product may experience nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness, nausea or loss of appetite. If these symptoms persist or become worse consult your physician.
• Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive mucus (phlegm) unless directed by a physician.
• In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
• As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
• Do not use this product if you are presently taking any prescription drug without first consulting your doctor.
• KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.DRUG INTERACTION PRECAUTION: Do not use this product if you are now taking a prescription containing Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, Parkinson's disease) or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking this product.
• Do not store above 30 degrees C (86 degrees F).
• Protect from moisture.