Looking for Ephedrine Products sold over the counter
Former ephedrine products like Vasopro, Rapid Action and Bronch-eze
Live Lean Today offers products that are an expectorant and a bronchodilator which is designed for short term relief of shortness of breath, chest tightness, and wheezing often caused by bronchial asthma. Expectorant supports the loosening of mucus and thinning of bronchial secreations to allow greater drainage of the bronchial tubes which allows for more effective cough.They provide good relief for allergies.
Ephedrine Directions: recommended for adults and children older than 12 to take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours without exceeding 4 tablets in a 24 hour time frame. Any other direction should come from a physician. It is vital that the recommended dosage is not exceeded. Consult a physician for use of any child under the age of 12.
Ephedrine Supplement Ingredients: Microcrystalline, cellulose, Pregelantinized Starch, Lactose Anhydrous, Stearic Scid, Magnesium Stearate, Amorphous Fumed Silicia, Cellulose, Crospovidone, sodium Starch Glycolate, Polysaccharides, Silicon Dioxide.
* 25 mg ephedrine limit to buy 3 boxes per day
* 25 mg ephedrine limit to buy 3 boxes per month
* 12.5 mg ephedrine limit to buy 6 boxes per day.
* 12.5 mg ephedrine limit to buy 6 boxes per month.
* ID and form required to buy and online form for submission is provided by Live Lean Today after purchase
* The following states only allow the sale of the 12.5 mg formula: ID and WY.
* Due to regulations, Live Lean Today does not allow the sale of Ephedrine products to the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, GA, HI, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, WA, WV.
* Ephedrine and Pseudo Ephedrine products may not be purchased together in the same order
* The information provided in this website is based on the latest information reported to Live Lean Today on the date this information was posted, but it does not come with a guaranty of accuracy and it may change from time to time. The laws of the various states and local municipalities differ in many ways, so anyone involved in the possession, sale or use of Live Lean Today’s products should make their own determination as to whether their conduct is lawful in the state(s) and local municipalities where their activity takes place - preferably with the help of a qualified attorney.
Do not use Ephedrine unless a diagnosis of asthma has been made by a physician. Do not use Ephedrine if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostrate gland unless directed by a physician. Do not use Vasopro Ephedrine if you have been hospitalized for asthma or if you are taking any prescription drug for asthma, unless directed by a physician. Do not continue to use Ephedrine, but seek medical assistance immediately if symptoms are not relieved within 1 hour or become worse. Some users of this product may experience nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness, nausea or loss of appetite. If these symptoms persist or become worse consult your physician. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a physician. Do not take Ephedrine for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive mucus (phlegm) unless directed by a physician. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Do not use EPHED Ephedrine if you are presently taking any prescription drug without first consulting your doctor. KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DRUG INTERACTION PRECAUTION: Do not use Vasopro Ephedrine if you are now taking a prescription containing Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, Parkinson's disease) or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking Vasopro Ephedrine. Do not store above 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Protect from moisture.