Primatene Tablets 60ct Ephedrine New Better Price
You can only order 5 boxes of Primatene Tablets daily, with a 12 box maximum per 30 days.
Steps To Take Once You Place Your Primatene Tablets Ephedrine Order:
- If this is your 1st ephedrine order, place your order by adding to cart and following the checkout process.
- Once the order is complete you can fill out the First Time Ephedrine Buyer Form online at http://shop.liveleantoday.com/forms | You can also upload a picture of your gov. issued photo ID.
- You will also see a link to download the form once you check out. If you do not fill the form out online you can download it and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your gov. issued ID.
- Returning Ephedrine customers DO NOT need to do this
- Your order will ship once we have received your form and ID and your order will be updated by email
LiveLeanToday is proud to be a retailer of Primatene Ephedrine. Please review the map below to see state by state restrictions for ordering Primatine Tablets. Primatene Tablets is one of the oldest over the counter remedies to help sufferers of bronchial asthma, shortness of breath wheezing, and mucus. Primatene Tablets contains two active ingredients: a bronchodilator - ephedrine HCL, and an expectorant - guaifenesin.
We cannot ship to:
California, Washington, Oregon, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas
Primatene Active Ingredients:
- Each tablet contains 12.5 mg ephedrine hydrochloride USP bronchodilator with guaifenesin USP expectorant, 200 mg.
- For temporary relief of mild symptoms of intermittent asthma:
- tightness of chest
- shortness of breath
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus, and to make coughs more productive.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours, as needed, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not in any way intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Ephedrine Warnings and Side Effects
Do not use Primatene Ephedrine unless a diagnosis of asthma has been made by a physician. Do not use Primatene Ephedrine if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostrate gland unless directed by a physician. Do not use Primatine Ephedrine if you have been hospitalized for asthma or if you are taking any prescription drug for asthma, unless directed by a physician. Do not continue to use Primatene Ephedrine, but seek medical assistance immediately if symptoms are not relieved within 1 hour or become worse. Some users of this product may experience nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness, nausea or loss of appetite. If these symptoms persist or become worse consult your physician. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a physician. Do not take Primatene Ephedrine for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive mucus (phlegm) unless directed by a physician. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Do not use Primatene Ephedrine if you are presently taking any prescription drug without first consulting your doctor. KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DRUG INTERACTION PRECAUTION: Do not use Primatene Ephedrine if you are now taking a prescription containing Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, Parkinson's disease) or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking Primatene Ephedrine. Do not store above 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Protect from moisture.
Current Reviews: 13